12/22/08

2 in 1

Two random things in one blog!

I received this e-mail from the online traffic school that I went to in order to clear up a ticket. I thought it was really funny:

Dear Kevin,

The holidays are a special time of year for everybody... Especially law enforcement!

While you're enjoying spending time with loved ones, the police are out in full force making sure that our roadways are safe. Unfortunately, they're also handing out tickets more often than at any other time of year.
If you're one of the unlucky many who happens to get a ticket this holiday season, don't worry GoToTrafficSchool has got you covered!
Enter special discount code HOLIDAY during your online registration and get $2 off our already low priced course.


haha, Merry Christmas, and just in case you get a ticket, here is $2 off. lol


Also, I went to Chick-fil-A today and used a coupon, and they were so nice to give me a free coupon for a milkshake! Sweet! I have used so many free coupons at Chick-fil-A it is almost ridiculous, lol. Gotta support them, they always hook it up!

1 comment:

Liz said...

hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!! i love that email!